Uses PlanSource’s Expanded Services for a Complete HR and Benefits Package
About Tijuana Flats
Location: Winter Park, Florida | Industry: Food & Beverage | Employees: 2,388 | www.tijuanaflats.com
Tijuana Flats is a fast-casual Tex-Mex restaurant chain founded by University of Central Florida graduate Brian Wheeler in 1995. The franchise had a humble beginning with just one location near Wheeler’s alma mater and completely funded by $20,000 of loans. They have now grown to have 108 locations throughout six states, opening about ten stores a year for the past couple years, and plan to double that growth rate next year.
The Story in a Nutshell
The Key Benefits
Rapid expansion required scalability and integration
- Exponential growth in the past ten years, especially after receiving a recent capital investment, allowed Tijuana Flats to expand into the entire Southeast region
- Such fast growth and a pre-existing engagement with Aloha required a scalable solution that is easily integrated with other systems in order to give their employees a one-stop shop for payroll, timekeeping, benefits, and more
PlanSource provided complete HR and benefits technology
- In 2010, Tijuana Flats implemented PlanSource for benefits administration, payroll functions including rapid! Paycard solutions, applicant tracking, 401k administration, tax services, Equifax suite, and Cobra and FSA support
- Competitive pricing made PlanSource a more reasonable solution than competitors in the market
Smooth Integration, extended services facilitate growth and streamline processes
- PlanSource’s flexibility and scalability make room for Tijuana Flats’ exponential growth rate, with the ability to handle both small and large employers
- Tijuana Flats is now able to access an extended package of services that grows with their company and can play nicely with any other system they choose to integrate
See PlanSource in Action
See the Latest Release
We update the product to make it stronger and more secure, introduce new features and improve existing ones.
Watch The Newest Webinar
Check out our latest efforts at being thought leaders and subject matter experts while trying to solve your pressing problems.
Read Our Latest Press
Read about us in the news – someone else probably wrote it, but it’s possible that we did too. Regardless, it’s good info.