Text Message Service:
Through Next Generation Enrollment’s (NGE) text message services you will be able to select one (1) unique keyword to contact and send information to your subscribers. Each additional keyword requested by you will require an extra charge of $25 per keyword. If the unique keyword is not available, alternative keyword options will be suggested to you by Next Generation Enrollment for selection.
The use of the selected keyword does not grant you ownership of the keyword. Next Generation Enrollment reserves the right to change the keyword associated with your account. In such an event, we will provide you with an alternative keyword.
All subscribers must opt in to receive communications via this text message service. Your employees (subscribers) can opt in to the text alert service by texting your keyword to 41411. Or by entering their mobile number into a customizable web opt-in form, which Next Generation Enrollment can help you implement for an additional fee.
In addition to these services, subscribers are solely responsible for any fees, charges and expenses incurred by receiving text messages. For example, standard text messaging rates apply according to the plan each subscriber has with their wireless carrier.
You can send text and links to graphics, news articles, charts, presentations, user communications, images and other digital content up to 160 characters. You are responsible for the content posted, uploaded or otherwise submitted through the service and in no way hold NGE responsible for the content sent and/or received. By submitting the content to distribute to your subscribers, you also affirm, represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to use and authorize the service to distribute the content.
By using this text messaging service, you agree to not:
1. Use the services for an illegal or improper purpose.
2. Upload any content that is false, misleading, inaccurate, unlawful, obscene, harmful, threatening, defamatory or hateful, invade the privacy of any third party, contains nudity, or is otherwise objectionable.
3. Upload content that you do not have the lawful right to transmit.
4. Gather and use information, such as other users’ names, email addresses and telephone numbers available through the services to transmit any unsolicited advertising, junk mail, spam or other form of solicitation.
5. Upload, email, text or otherwise transmit any content to any user or person who has not expressly and affirmatively given permission to receiving such messages from you.