Hundreds of HR professionals, insurance representatives, brokers and industry leaders convene for the company’s second annual HR and benefits conference
Park City, Utah – July 20, 2016 – PlanSource, a leading provider of cloud-based benefits administration and HR technology, kicked off the first full day of Eclipse 2017, the company’s annual benefits and HR conference. The event brings together hundreds of benefits and HR industry leaders to examine pressing issues and discuss how to build a better benefits and HR experience.
Set at the Montage Resort in Park City, Utah, Eclipse 2017 features dozens of information-rich breakout sessions, general sessions with leading insurance and benefits experts, and world-class entertainment.
Speaking to a standing-room-only crowd, PlanSource CEO Dayne Williams gave the opening keynote address. He outlined a series of recent and upcoming infrastructure investments, product enhancements and new services designed to help attendees succeed in the changing HR and benefits landscape, and charted the company’s plan for supporting all aspects of the benefits and HR lifecycle.
“In a time of growing uncertainty around healthcare, it is essential that we come together as an industry to carve out a more complete and simplified way of delivering benefits,” said Dayne Williams. “It is my hope that Eclipse will serve as an inspiration and act as a catalyst for driving positive change in a sector directly responsible for helping families get access to valuable healthcare coverage.”
Highlights of Eclipse 2017
Eclipse 2017 features 65 speakers in 28 breakout sessions and six general sessions. In the second keynote of the day, Glenn Elliott, founder and CEO of Reward Gateway, examined how work can change, sharing insights on how companies can buck the trend of stagnating employee engagement and enjoy increased productivity and reductions in voluntary staff turnover.
“The world of work is drastically changing, and if you are not changing with it, you will be left behind,” said Glenn Elliot. “PlanSource Eclipse is definitely full of changers. It’s exciting to be a part of this event and get a chance to interact with like-minded individuals coming together to find better ways of working.”
Glenn is joined at Eclipse by numerous speakers and industry experts including Mark Cochran of Johns Hopkins Healthcare, Elizabeth Rhoads of Compassion International, Mark Stelzner of IA HR, Jamie Hawkins of Benefit Technology Resources, Anne Burkett of USI and Brad Mandacina of Lockton Companies.
Announcements made at Eclipse:
- PartnerSource – Coming in the fall of 2017, PlanSource has created a convenient way for customers and partners to view and interact with the company’s network of partners, and purchase add-on products. Called PartnerSource, it is broken down in to three separate areas:
- QuickConnect – allows customers to select, order and quickly implement a range of add-on products. These will include solutions for personal loan lending, student loan assistance, identify theft protection, legal services, home and auto insurance, telehealth and online total compensation statements.
- PlanSource HCM – PlanSource’s official human capital management partners, including payroll, talent and workforce management solutions.
- PlanSource Advantage – a strategic program between select insurance carriers and PlanSource that provides pre-established integrations and affordable product incentives.
- New partnerships
- BambooHR – PlanSource and BambooHR have partnered together to provide small and medium businesses a seamless employee management and benefits administration system.
- NetSuite – the industry’s leading provider of cloud financials / ERP, HR and omnichannel commerce software suites, has partnered with PlanSource as benefits administration technology in support of the launch of SuitePeople, NetSuite’s new core human resources suite.
- Cigna – products and services from Cigna are now available through the PlanSource Advantage partner program.
- Advanced Payroll Deductions – Available for benefits effective January 1, 2018, PlanSource’s Advanced Payroll Deductions solution will automate the process of calculating and tracking payroll adjustments using sophisticated logic that accounts for retroactive deductions, catch-up contributions and refunds.
- Analytics – PlanSource is developing new analytical tools and on-demand dashboards built using data captured in the PlanSource system. By displaying trends in benefit participation, average costs and enrollment statistics, HR executives and PlanSource partners can use these insights to optimize business decisions and benchmark themselves against their peers.
For more information about Eclipse 2017, visit https://eclipse.plansource.com/ and follow the event on Twitter at #PSEclipse.
Vice President of Marketing & Communications
PlanSource is a technology company driven to create a better benefits and HR experience for employers and their employees. The company works with nearly 10,000 companies and 3.5 million consumers, providing flexible and intuitive software and services for benefits administration and human capital management. By combining industry-leading software platform and a full suite of professional services, PlanSource provides companies of all sizes with a complete solution for benefits shopping, enrollment, billing, compliance and administration. Learn more at www.plansource.com.
PlanSource is a registered trademark of PlanSource, Inc., and PlanSource owns other registered and unregistered trademarks. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Director of Communications, PlanSource