- Completed questions are sent to Voya Employee Benefits automatically
- Provides faster turnaround time so employees have coverage sooner, once approved
- Administrators have full visibility into workflow
Allows for real-time delivery of member-level eligibility information, eliminating batch EDI files. The enrollment API removes discrepancies between PlanSource and Voya Employee Benefits’ systems due to timing issues, which can lead to lack of coverage.
- Improved access and automated updates
- Eliminates need to reconcile
- Reduces errors
Automates the configuration process and pulls relevant product and rate information from Voya Employee Benefits’ system, reducing customer effort and implementation time while improving the accuracy of the data.
- Simple plan set up that saves time
- Reduces implementation time
- Improves accuracy – reduces errors
Provides seamless entry for employees upon enrollment into Voya Employee Benefits’ member portal and allows them to search for and view available providers.
- Seamless access to the information employees need
- Improves employee experience with one place to login and access Voya Employee Benefits information
Voya Financial teams up with PlanSource to transform the benefits experience
PlanSource and Voya work together to revolutionize the world of benefits enrollment and administration
Rising Need for Ben Admin Tech | The Source: Voya Financial
Insurance is underwritten by ReliaStar Life Insurance Company (Minneapolis, MN) and ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York (Woodbury, NY). Within the State of New York, only ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York is admitted and it’s products issued. Both are members of the Voya® family of companies. Product availability and provisions may vary by state.