Employees answer EOI questions directly in the benefits shopping experience, turning a paper-heavy process into a single, automated workflow.
- Completed questions are sent to Allstate Benefits automatically
- Provides faster turnaround time so employees have coverage sooner
- Administrators have full visibility into workflow
- Improved access and automated updates
- Eliminates need to reconcile
- Reduces errors
Automates the configuration process and pulls relevant product and rate information from the Allstate Benefits system, reducing customer effort and implementation time while improving the accuracy of the data.
- Simple plan set up that saves time
- Reduces implementation time
- Improves accuracy – reduces errors
Future Release – Q422
Provides seamless entry for employees upon enrollment into the Allstate Benefits member portal.
- Seamless access to the information employees need
- Improves employee experience with one place to login and access to Allstate Benefits information
Learn more about how Allstate Benefits and PlanSource partner to deliver the best experience
Power of Voluntary Insurance | Guest Post: Allstate
Identify Theft Benefits | The Source: Dani Engelking
*LIMRA’S U.S. Workplace Supplemental Health Insurance Sales Survey, Third Quarter 2018.
Allstate Benefits is the marketing named used by American Heritage Life Insurance Company, a subsidiary of The Allstate Corporation.