- Completed questions are sent to Mutual of Omaha automatically
- Provides faster turnaround time so employees have coverage sooner
- Administrators have full visibility into workflow
Allows for real-time delivery of member-level eligibility information, eliminating batch EDI files. The enrollment API removes discrepancies between the PlanSource and Mutual of Omaha systems due to timing issues, which can lead to lack of coverage.
- Improved access and automated updates
- Eliminates need to reconcile
- Reduces errors
Automates the configuration process and pulls relevant product and rate information from Mutual of Omaha’s system, reducing customer effort and implementation time while improving the accuracy of the data.
- Simple plan set up that saves time
- Reduces implementation time
- Improves accuracy – reduces errors
Provides seamless entry for employees upon enrollment into Mutual of Omaha’s member portal and allows them to search for and view available providers.
- Seamless access to the information employees need
- Improves employee experience with one place to login and access Mutual of Omaha information