- Completed questions are sent to carrier automatically
- Immediate response to coverage request
- Provides faster turnaround time so employees have coverage sooner
- Administrators have full visibility into workflow
Allows for real-time delivery of member-level eligibility information, eliminating batch EDI files. The enrollment API removes discrepancies between the PlanSource and MetLife systems due to timing issues, which can lead to lack of coverage.
- Improved access and automated updates
- Eliminates need to reconcile
- Reduces errors
Automates the configuration of MetLife plans on the PlanSource platform by automatically transmitting relevant product and rate information, which reduces customer effort and implementation time, while improving the accuracy of the data.
- Simple plan set up that saves time
- Reduces implementation time
- Improves accuracy – reduces errors
Find A Provider
Member Portal Access
Upon enrollment, provides seamless entry for employees to search for and select providers, file a claim and check on claim status and more, all without having to leave PlanSource.
- Employees can easily filter by in-network or specialty providers
- Providers are automatically added to employees plan information once selected
- Improves employee experience with one place to search and find providers
- Quick access to MetLife’s MyBenefits portal information with single sign-on from PlanSource
- File a claim and check status
- Seamless access to the information employees need – explanation of benefits and coverage information