Full Sail University
Overcomes Budgeting Challenges with Unique Reporting and Analytics Solution
About Full Sail University
Location: Winter Park, Florida | Industry: Education | Employees: 2,276 | www.fullsail.edu
Full Sail University was founded in 1979 as a higher education facility designed to help students pursue careers in the entertainment and media industry. They have now grown to 15,300 students, currently offering 78 degree programs both on their Florida campus and online, that combine elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical knowledge, and academic achievement.
The Story in a Nutshell
The Key Benefits
A unique university with unique budgeting challenges
- Full Sail’s focus on media, arts and entertainment make it an unconventional university with different budgeting challenges than most higher education institutions
- They needed help with reporting and analytics to collect data on each course type and each curriculum they offer to see where their funds were going and forecast financial allocations
- They also needed assistance with payroll, ensuring that every employee was getting paid accurately and on-time
PlanSource ensured financial efficiency, worry-free payroll
- In 2006, Full Sail implemented PlanSource for benefits, payroll, HR, and time and attendance tracking, as well as integration with Axiom EPM’s Reporting and Analytics Solution
- PlanSource built custom reports that Full Sail could run on a daily basis for a specific time frame, extract the data, and send off to their vendors to accurately determine where their costs will be in the future
- They also built reports that would go out to their managers on a bi-weekly basis listing everyone who was on that payroll, ensuring that no one gets paid incorrectly
Secure financial future with accurate reporting and analytics
- Full Sail University now has the ability to make projections about their budget to determine what the true cost for each curriculum is and compare that to the charge per credit hour
- Data collection allows each program’s individual needs to be assessed, making fund allocation more accurate, saving administrative costs and facilitating budgeting
- HR professionals have the ability to run reports that ensure payroll accuracy, saving them from problems with paying employees incorrectly
See PlanSource in Action
See the Latest Release
We update the product to make it stronger and more secure, introduce new features and improve existing ones.
Watch The Newest Webinars
View our Internet-famous webinars that tackle the issues that are affecting the health care industry and keeping you up at night.
Read Our Latest Press
Sure, we’re tooting our own horn, but there’s some good info in here about what we do and how we help folks get valuable benefits.