Your recruiting experience at PlanSource is very important to us. We encourage you to be wary of internet, email and telephone scams in which fraudsters may try to take advantage of job seekers by pretending to represent PlanSource. The goal of these scams is to entice victims to pay money or divulge sensitive personal information.
Please be aware that PlanSource does not (nor do any organizations that may recruit on our behalf) ever ask for money or payments from applicants at any point in the recruitment process. All individuals who are successful in gaining an offer of employment from PlanSource, whether directly or indirectly, are always required to go through a formal recruitment process which includes an application on our online career portal, multiple phone conversations (video as necessary) and an in-person interview.
Some red flags that may indicate fraudulent activity:
- Emails that do not originate from PlanSource. All email addresses will end with plansource.com.
- Emails that come from a free email addresses not associated with PlanSource (e.g., gmail.com, yahoo.com, hotmail.com).
- Communications that do not include information about a specific job opening (or the job description is vague) and/or extend a job offer without an interview.
- Requests that ask you to provide payment to participate in the hiring process (e.g., purchasing a “starter kit,” investing in training, or something similar).
- Communications at the application phase requesting your social security number, date of birth, bank account information, or other sensitive personal information. Such information is only requested after a formal offer has been accepted and via a secure link on our career portal.
We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar. Do not disclose your personal, portal password or financial details to anyone you do not know. If you receive such proposals, we advise you to contact your local police and provide them with all information you may have from the senders (email addresses, phone/fax details, etc.).
We also encourage you to contact the PlanSource recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you suspect a communication or career opportunity may not be legitimate.
6 Key Metrics for Measuring Open Enrollment...
Open enrollment is stressful, but it’s important to remember that your benefits administration. platform is here to help you breeze through OE and hit your goals. Check out this blog post to learn which tools and resources can help you save time and make things easier.
Simplify Vaccine Tracking with PlanSource [rt_reading_time label="Read...