PlanSource Inc., a leading provider of cloud-based health exchange and benefits engagement technology, today released a version of its mobile app for Android smartphones. The app is now available for free download in the Google Play Store. The mobile app, designed to provide users quick and easy access to all their benefits information, allows users to share their ID cards, store important healthcare contacts and receive benefits notifications from employers.
Key features of the PlanSource Mobile App include:
- Secure Authentication – Users can rely on secure authentication ensuring safety and privacy of information.
- Quick and Easy Benefits Access – Consumers can quickly access details about their chosen benefits to help them learn more about their current plans and make more informed choices throughout the year.
- Virtual ID Cards – Consumers can store their ID cards and share electronically.
- Communications – Users can receive messages from their employers about benefits, events and other important information, anywhere, any time.
- Useful Contacts – Allows users to easily store and access useful benefits contacts including physicians, nurse lines and important health links right in the app for quick and easy access.
Prior to releasing its Android version, PlanSource launched a mobile app for iOS in February 2015. More than 95 million Americans use smartphones to access health care information and tools. Android and iOS make up the vast majority of mobile operating systems, accounting for 96.3% of all smartphone shipments in 2014.