Apollo software release includes self-service tools for annual benefits renewals and page content, new communications enhancements, standalone ACA options and new carrier integrations
Orlando, Fla. – September 21, 2018 – PlanSource announced today the launch of Apollo, its fall software release. The release includes multiple enhancements that automate manual tasks and provides HR teams with customer-friendly self-service options for routine tasks.
“We live in a self-service era, in which people expect to manage processes on their own, without the assistance of an intermediary. So, our goal with Apollo was to give HR teams more control over common, yet complicated tasks,” said Ryan Baldwin, Chief Technology Officer at PlanSource. “For example, renewing annual benefits plans can be a cumbersome and time-consuming process. With the Apollo release, we’ve empowered HR teams to quickly and efficiently tackle this process on their own, while drawing on guidance and help from PlanSource as needed. We are always looking for new avenues that improve our customers’ benefits experience, and Apollo is a giant leap in that direction.”
Enhancements in the Apollo release include:
- Self-Service Renewal – Available to select customers in Q4 2018, this new tool builds on years of research and uses smart defaults, artificial intelligence and data-driven metrics from the PlanSource system to drastically simplify the annual renewal process and allow HR teams to efficiently manage the process on their own. A demo of the new tool can be seen here.
- Self-Service Page Content Manager – After a successful beta release in Q2, all PlanSource customers using our new employee experience can now take advantage of new editing capabilities for the employee experience. HR teams can edit directly within the employee shopping experience, drag-and-drop content blocks and pull from a range of new images within the PlanSource content library.
- Integrated Employee Communications Center – This new section of the PlanSource system opens new communications opportunities, providing the ability to run a full-scale communications campaign from a dedicated area directly in PlanSource.
- Standalone ACA Reporting – Companies who do not use PlanSource for benefits administration can now use the company’s ACA tool to create forms 1094 and 1095-C, calculate line 14 and 16 codes, and transmit forms to the IRS, either electronically or via mail.
- Integrations – PlanSource has established repeatable, near real-time integrations and single sign-on connections with key carrier partners. Available in October 2018 to select customers, new evidence of insurability (EOI) integrations will be established for MetLife and Cigna. These integrations drive participation rates by allowing consumers to answer EOI questions right within the shopping workflow and fully automating the decision process for HR teams.
In addition to product updates, the company also announced the launch of PlanSource University, a comprehensive and cohesive self-learning experience for all users of the PlanSource platform. It offers virtual courses and tutorials at all levels of complexity based on user needs and goals.
More details about the Apollo release can be found at www.plansource.com/release. PlanSource launches major software releases four times a year and conducts ongoing updates and minor enhancements as needed throughout the year. View the PlanSource product release schedule at www.plansource.com/releases.
PlanSource is a technology company driven to create a better benefits and HR experience for employers and their employees. Nearly 3.5 million consumers receive their benefits through the PlanSource platform, which provides flexible and intuitive software and services for benefits administration and human capital management. By combining industry-leading software and a full suite of professional services, PlanSource provides companies of all sizes with a complete solution for benefits shopping, enrollment, billing, compliance and administration. Learn more at www.plansource.com.
PlanSource is a registered trademark of PlanSource Benefits Administration, Inc., and PlanSource owns other registered and unregistered trademarks. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.