PlanSource continues to pioneer into groundbreaking territory for the management of employee benefits. The April 2011 release brings a series of great new features for employees and plan administrators to utilize, including the addition of…
• Surveys – HR and Plan Administrators can now configure survey questions to include throughout the employee enrollment experience. Surveys can be used to gather feedback from employees on their satisfaction with plans offered, answer health questions, or any other way an organization deems them to be helpful. Data collected from these surveys can be retrieved in the report center.
• e-Signature – e-Signature can now be added to any plan. Administrators have the option to require these to only be signed by the employee and/or allow signature from an administrator who may be enrolling on behalf of the employee.
• Enrollment Pop-Ups – You can now add an enrollment pop-up window to any plan. Pop-up windows allow you to provide special content messaging to the employee after they complete a benefits page, prior to moving to the next page. At this time these must be setup by your PlanSource Representative.
• Plan Configuration – You now have the ability to copy populations of employees along with a benefit or a plan. This feature will be useful for those clients where the eligibility and employee data are very similar and save you a great deal of time in the configuration process.
• Employee Management/Enrollment – You can now indicate per benefit if the benefit must be enrolled in by an employee. This prevents administrators from being able to enroll or respond to a question that the employee needs to accept.
• Carrier confirmation statement content – In partnership with our PlanSource Advantage carrier partners, we have built functionality to display confirmation page content specific to certain carrier plans. Special text will appear on employee confirmation statements for employees enrolled with participating carrier plans.
These and many other great new features are now available. Please contact your Account Manager or Sales Representative for more information on how to utilize these features or start using PlanSource today!