Orlando, Fla. – August 25, 2016 – PlanSource announced today the launch of Orion, its fall product release. Available to all PlanSource customers and partners, the release includes enhancements to the PlanSource ACA offering, employee communication tools, reporting and analytics capabilities and strengthened integration with MetLife.
Release highlights include:
- ACA offer generation enhancements to improve the process by which offers of benefits coverage are created and stored. Available in January, 2017.
- New 1095-C report that will show what changes occurred to Form 1095-C between two different dates.
- Enhanced reporting and analytics, including a standard HSA contribution end date tool and SFTP capabilities.
- Improved employee communications tools including customizable printed material and templates for open enrollment communications and in-system messaging templates.
- MetLife Integrated Statement of Health, which allows Evidence of Insurability to be processed online for MetLife, including conditional questions for their offered products. Available in January, 2017.
View all of the new features included in Orion on the product release page. PlanSource deploys major software releases four times a year and conducts ongoing updates and minor enhancements as needed throughout the year. View the PlanSource product release schedule at www.plansource.com/releases.
PlanSource is a technology company driven to create a better benefits and HR experience for employers and their employees. By offering flexible and intuitive software for benefits administration, insurance exchanges and human capital management, PlanSource’s complete cloud-based technology helps nearly 10,000 employers and 3.5 million consumers with benefits shopping, enrollment, billing, compliance and administration. Learn more at www.plansource.com.
PlanSource is a registered trademark of PlanSource, Inc., and PlanSource owns other registered and unregistered trademarks. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.