PlanSource was mentioned in an article on Diginomica. An excerpt from the article is below and the entire piece can be found here.
HR Tech 2016 round up – 12 vendors you need to know
By Brian Sommer
November 21, 2016
Copyright Diginomica ltd, 2013-16
Check out some of the vendors we came across at HR Tech 2016 – it isn’t all about HR admin and payroll.
For next year
For next year, I think we’ll all want to hear more about firms like:
- Degreed (they’ve got a new approach to Learning)
- PlanSource (a very efficient way to deal with Benefits)
- HighGround (employee engagement vendor that’s already attracting big customers)
- RandRR (a new approach to recruiting that will launch in 2017)
- Namely (a mid-market solution/platform that brings together HR functions & people in ways that increase engagement, reduce costs, etc.)
- MOVE Guides (a solution that helps companies relocate workers)
- Strategic Management Decisions (an assessment/survey provider with a 10% turnover reduction guarantee), and
- GuideSpark (a provider of video and other content to help HR communicate policies, benefits, etc.).
Looks like innovation is alive and well in the HR space.