- Completed questions are sent to The Hartford automatically
- Provides faster turnaround time so employees have coverage sooner
- Administrators have full visibility into workflow
Will allow for real-time delivery of member-level eligibility information, eliminating batch EDI files. The enrollment API will remove timing issues and discrepancies between PlanSource and The Hartford’s systems, minimizing lack of coverage issues.
- Will improve access and automated updates
- Will eliminate need to reconcile
- Will reduce errors
By automating the configuration process and pulling relevant product and rate information from The Hartford’s system, this will help reduce customer effort and implementation time while improving the accuracy of the data.
- Will save time and effort through simplified plan set-up
- Will reduce implementation time
- Will improve accuracy, reducing errors
Provides seamless entry for employees upon enrollment into The Hartford’s member portal.
- Seamless access to the information employees need
- Improves employee experience with one place to login and access The Hartford information
The Hartford Teams Up with PlanSource to Transform the Benefits Experience
Learn how PlanSource and The Hartford Partner to Provide the Best Experience
Boost your clients' benefits experience with PlanSource and The Hartford
1 The Hartford 2018 Customer Advocacy Study.
2 Internal data as of 03/31/2019 from The Hartford for total active National Accounts and Regional Accounts legacy cases with 500+ lives, no STAT and no STAT/PFL Only cases.
3 The Hartford’s Employer Customer Advocacy Study, 2019.
The Hartford® is The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries, including underwriting companies Hartford Life and Accident Insurance Company and Hartford Fire Insurance Company. Home Office is Hartford, CT.