- Completed questions are sent to Prudential automatically
- Immediate response to coverage request
- Provides faster turnaround time so employees have coverage sooner
- Administrators have full visibility into workflow
Allows for real-time delivery of member-level eligibility information, eliminating batch EDI files. The enrollment API removes discrepancies between the PlanSource and Prudential systems due to timing issues, which can lead to lack of coverage.
- Improved access and automated updates
- Eliminates need to reconcile
- Reduces errors
Automates the configuration process and pulls relevant product and rate information from Prudential’s system, reducing customer effort and implementation time while improving the accuracy of the data.
- Simple plan set up that saves time
- Reduces implementation time
- Improves accuracy – reduces errors
Provides seamless entry for employees upon enrollment into Prudential’s member portal.
- Seamless access to the information employees need
- Improves employee experience with one place to login and access Prudential information
Learn more about how PlanSource and Prudential partner to provide the best experience
Partner Webinar: The Tight Links Between Mental and Financial Health
Prudential expands partnership and joins PlanSource Boost to create a modern benefits experience