Welcome to the PlanSource guest blog submission. We’re happy you’re here.
Before you submit your request below, please take a peek at the following guidelines and best practices.
The content that PlanSource accepts must:
- Comprehensively cover a topic
- Be presented from a neutral and unbiased position
- Be informative and educational in nature and/or present a previously unexplored perspective on the given topic
- Be an original work that is not published anywhere else (a modified version of existing content is fine, as long as it is not an exact copy)
- Be specific - please do not submit generic or broad pitches
- Be presented by an author that represents the company (ex: a full-time employee, not a contractor or freelancer)
Increase your chances of getting approved by submitting:
- Best practices
- Industry trends & analysis
- “How-to” guides
- Thought leadership
- Samples of previously published work
- Work that demonstrates expertise in HR or employee benefits
Our core blog focuses on employee benefits and benefits administration. However, we gladly consider guest submissions on the following topics:
- Human Capital Management (General)
- HR Compliance
- Recruiting & Retention
- Employee Engagement
- Company Culture
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Hiring & Onboarding
- Employment Law
- Teams & Change Management
General Guest Submission Guidelines:
Blog submissions must be relevant to the PlanSource audience, which consists of human resources professionals and brokers.
The blog must be an original work that is NOT published on any other website, forum, social media site, etc. (Note: Modified versions of existing content is ok, as long as it is not an exact copy. If the content is modified, please include the original source for comparison.)
Once the blog is published, you are welcome to share the original link, but the content should not be used anywhere else online.
Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted. When quoting others or including statistics, please property cite and/or link to your source.
All submissions will recognize the author but will be the property of PlanSource. As a contributor, you agree to allow PlanSource the non-exclusive, worldwide right to publish the article(s) written by you on the PlanSoure website.
This probably goes without saying, but we do not accept content that is from a direct competitor or that promotes or mentions competitive companies (benefits administration technology, human capital management software, benefits services, etc.). We are happy to partner with other companies in the benefits space as long as we do not currently offer a competitive product or service.
PlanSource reserves the right to edit content, links, and images at our discretion prior to posting. The author will be made aware of any changes prior to article launch.
Authors are permitted one link back to their own website within the content and one link in the author bio. You may also link to any relevant social media sites (Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) in your bio.
Though there is no length requirement, we typically recommend between 500 - 1,500 words. Longer articles may also be accepted with permission.
Guest Submission Process:
- Fill out the form below with the required fields.
- We will follow up within a week to approve/disapprove topic.
- We do not have a set schedule for posting guest submissions. Rather, we will work them into our fluid content calendar. A posting date will be provided once your content is received.
- When submitting your article, please include any images, an author bio (name, title and company), and a headshot. (Please note that this is required.)
- We will send you the link once the article is live!