Eclipse 2017 is going to be bigger and better than last year, with awesome new speakers, a jam-packed agenda, and a beautiful new venue at the Montage Deer Valley. The unique and charming town of Park City has so much to offer, you can transform your conference experience from a work trip to a work-cation. Here are the top 5 things to do in Park City, UT this July:
5. Relax in an alpine retreat – Re-energize yourself and a guest in the pristine mountain setting that is northern Utah. The Spa Montage Deer Valley is Utah’s largest spa, with 29 therapy rooms in its 35,000 sq. ft. facility complete with an expansive fitness center, indoor lap pool, couple treatments, and nail and hair services. You can practically feel the stress melting away!
4. Escape the summer heat – Retreat to the high elevation for cooler weather to enjoy miles of hiking and mountain biking trails in the areas that are snow-covered for most of the year. Park City is world-renowned as a mountain biking destination, according to the International Mountain Biking Association. The surrounding hills offer a range of hiking trails from easy scenic strolls to challenging terrain for the advanced hiker.
3. Embark on a culinary journey – Park City offers food tours to give you the chance to explore the city and its rich history while getting a taste of the diverse and unique local cuisine. Main street is known for its excellent restaurants, galleries and shopping, and there is a free trolley to help transport you wherever you want to go in town.
2. Experience the local culture – Snag a concert at the Deer Valley Music Festival, where the Utah Symphony and Opera make their summer home. Check out the Montage’s unique, original, local art collection, or stroll through one of the many art galleries downtown. The Utah Olympic Park offers year-round adventure with bobsled rides, ziplining, climbing and hiking.
1. Attend PlanSource Eclipse – Mix work and play by planning your mountain retreat around the benefits and HR conference of the year. With a dream team of expert speakers, an agenda packed with insightful sessions, and an exclusive luxury venue, it’s the perfect excuse to get away and, of course, learn!
We hope to see you this July! Register here.